Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Day After the First Show

So last night I did my first Edinburgh show and well it was just as many things are an experience. I kind of love things that make me get better like I tend to respond better to the you can't do this response better than the you are amazing. I think I am just a natural underdog. Last night ten people came to the show, which was fine was not sure if any would attend- so ten was great for first night. The majority were German men. The funny part about that was I kept thinking "oh no I am red and black and a warrior but not heil- I hope they are not dissapointed. The show was moving along and the ten smiling and silent finally in the middle of the show I couldn't take it anymore and said, "Is everyone still breathing, has anyone fallen asleep?". Everyone smiled chuckled and then was a bit more relaxed. I think tonight I am changing it up a bit. I am currently sitting at Fringe Central wearing my cape waiting for a "meet the press event". All day long I walk the streets saying hello I am a super hero from NYC which seems obvious, well at least to me. I am having fun saw a show after mine last night a serious britsh theatre piece and the room was packed and silent so I feel fine. Till tonight again!!!! thanks for reading-xo, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment