Friday, March 26, 2010

so I almost found it...no I found it.

Their was that entangle thing that you have or I had, I remember having it and being it and then I am not sure when I lost it or where it went or how it happened but all of a sudden it was gone. I know Justin Timberlake tried to bring it back a few years ago for me well for everyone but it didn't work until recently. Recently I noticed, sometimes it takes your reflection in someone else's eyes to remember who you are, and I appreciate that I finally saw it. It's spring time, I have lost 42 pounds, paid off my debt (officially done today) and I feel vital and dare say it Sexy, yay I am "I'm jingl'n baby". I know I am still a work in progress but I am headed in the right direction and finally really open to anything great that comes my way. It is weird when your life tweaks a tiny bit and you see things with a tad more confidence the dirt falls away and the sparkle shines a bit brighter. I am not saying I don't have a million insecurities but the fact is they are not even the first, second, or third thing that comes to my mind. I have worked hard these last couple years to find me again to strip myself of the crap that life itself had piled on. I am thankful and excited for the first time in a long time....about me. Thanks for reading! xo, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment